7th Wedding Anniversary.

I can't believe we had our Seventh Wedding Anniversary on the 12th, where on earth has the time gone? Some days felt like years, and some days were gone in the blink of an eye. This last year has been the toughest one on me, and because of that it's been tough on Christopher. I'm struggling with Major depressive disorder, and Social anxiety disorder which has been a massive struggle over the last five years, but 2017 was the hardest year yet. I've never felt so out of control of my body. I'm so thankful for Chris, he's been there every step, talking, listening, holding me, letting me process. He's had my back, and walked with me through my darkest year.

The last seven years of marriage have had more lows then highs, but the highs have been incredibly beautiful, wonderful, and happy. We've worked hard this last year and currently still are, about spending intentional time together, investing time in each other, even when you don't feel like it. It's so easy for me to become overwhelmed and down a lot, and Chris is there with a joke to make me smile. I'm so thankful also for my Psychologist who's made a night and day difference in my functioning, processing, thinking, speaking and emotional response to things. My goal this year is to become mentally healthy and I'm already off to a good start!

I love being Married to such an incredible human, he's so compassionate, kind, sweet, patient, he helps me understand our budget when all the numbers get confusing, he is there to hold me, love on me, hug me, support me, defend me, protect me and stand up for me at any point. He's such an incredible worker, he hardest worker I know. I'm so Blessed by his presence in my life, by who He is, his smile, and the fact that he knows how to calm me when I panic, he know's exactly what I need before I need it. He loves me so well, unconditionally, happily because he wants to, not because he is called to. He's my person, the love of my life. Marriage to him has been beautiful and raw. wonderful and heartbreaking, Graceful and rigid.

For our Anniversary we went away to the far suburbs of south Minneapolis, and stayed in a hotel there, the next day we went to Maple Grove and went shopping to Charming Charlie, Alta, and of course "Nadia Cupcakes" (DUH) It was such a fun time shopping, Chris is good at putting up with it, haha. We went to "Granite City" for our Dinner date. It was a good 24 hour getaway. Thanks to my sisters for watching Molly for us. Here's some photos from our getaway, they're all from my phone.
Our hotel room, the view from walking in the door. 

The Living area. 

The beautiful bed/wall painting. 

Loved the bathroom merrier, gave me inspiration. 


Nadia's Cupcakes, Chocolate covered strawberry (Mine, and SO yum) Lemon Raspberry (or something) and another fruity one. Two of them we gave to my sister's as Thanks Yous! 


The best Mac& Cheese I've ever had. 

My stud of a Husband. 


The view outside our Hotel room. 

Care ride home 

Anniversary Snuggles 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas day with my Family.

Sweet Baby, your my Broken hallelujah

I never Imagined this would be my life..